How to make No Knead Ciabatta Bread
- In a small bowl add 1/4 cup water, honey and yeast, let sit for 5 minutes, then stir.
- In a large bowl add the flour.
- Make a well in the centre and add the yeast mixture and the remaining water.
- Mix with a wooden spoon, add the salt mix again.
- The dough will be loose and sticky.
- Sprinkle a little flour on top of the dough, cover the bowl and let the dough rise in a draft free area for 1 1/2 hours.
- Lightly flour a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Gently move the dough from the bowl to the prepared cookie sheet, making sure the top of the dough (the floured part) remains on top.
- With a spatula form the dough into an oblong shape and bake for approximately 20-30 minutes. Let cool and slice.